#2 positiveContact

positiveContact

Anti-Brag Queen

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 68886 posts
  • LocationLimbo

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:06 PM

give me a little info here before i commit to watching these vids.  which video should i be looking at?

#3 djinkc

djinkc

Comptroller of Non-Defending Defenders of Inarticulate Twats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32138 posts
  • Locationout the backdoor

Posted 21 April 2014 - 06:15 PM

I watched a little bit of one of his.  IIRC, I wanted to punch him.

#4 3rd party JKor

3rd party JKor

Puller of Meats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 63979 posts
  • LocationNW of Boston

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:47 AM

Can't see it at work.  wot's the deal?

#5 Big Nake

Big Nake

Comptroller of Forum Content

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53518 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:06 AM

Some of the comments are more interesting than the vids.  For those that can't see it, you're not missing much.  Gum chewing, microphone-carrying beer guy who does reviews of commercial beers as well as tips for brewers.  A large percentage of the comments appear to be of the negative variety.

Edited for Engrish.

Edited by KenLenard, 22 April 2014 - 07:07 AM.

#6 BarelyBrews

BarelyBrews

Frequent Member

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1631 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:32 AM

I watched one vid of his , "dry yeast is always better than liquid yeast"  . Lots of his answers were not 100% accurate. Glad it appears he stopped making videos 3 years ago.

#7 Big Nake

Big Nake

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53518 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:18 AM

OMG, WTF. This guy is certifiably insane. I think he lives in his own private world because this video is such a head-scratcher.httpss://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TocpYTwd0js

#8 positiveContact

positiveContact

Anti-Brag Queen

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 68886 posts
  • LocationLimbo

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:16 AM

OMG, WTF. This guy is certifiably insane. I think he lives in his own private world because this video is such a head-scratcher.

cliffs?

#9 Big Nake

Big Nake

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53518 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:01 AM

cliffs?

Beyond words. If you can't see it because of a work filter or whatever, wait until later. But be warned, your head might just explode.

#10 Steve Urquell

Steve Urquell

Hot Loader

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3874 posts
  • LocationOzarks

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:17 AM

Ya gotta see the breast pump siphon vid to appreciate this guy's disorder. He was one of about 2 people who were banned from my other brewing forum---this is a forum where anything goes. If you posted Donkey Pron there, they would just move it to the appropriate forum labeled NSFW. The other one banned was a white supremist.

https://youtu.be/kJocMX7Ex-Y?t=2m20s

#11 HVB

HVB

No Life

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18047 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:26 AM

Ya gotta see the breast pump siphon vid to appreciate this guy's disorder. He was one of about 2 people who were banned from my other brewing forum---this is a forum where anything goes. If you posted Donkey Pron there, they would just move it to the appropriate forum labeled NSFW. The other one banned was a white supremist.

If I may ask, what forum?

#12 Big Nake

Big Nake

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53518 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:50 AM

If I may ask, what forum?

Ooooh... Drez likes teh donkey pr0n.

I just have to say... I hope I never see a video with this guy again. He is so unbelievably painful to watch, I can't even tell you. The comment section is that best part of his vids and one person said it perfectly... YOU HAVE A DISEASE! I couldn't have said it better myself. BIGDADDYALE... I curse you for bringing this guy to my attention! :P

#13 HVB

HVB

No Life

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18047 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:53 AM

Ooooh... Drez likes teh donkey pr0n.I just have to say... I hope I never see a video with this guy again. He is so unbelievably painful to watch, I can't even tell you. The comment section is that best part of his vids and one person said it perfectly... YOU HAVE A DISEASE! I couldn't have said it better myself. BIGDADDYALE... I curse you for bringing this guy to my attention! :P

Don't judge me! :D

I was just curious...

#14 Big Nake

Big Nake

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53518 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:34 AM

Don't judge me! :D I was just curious...

Donkey-curious? Kidding, my friend... kidding.Donkeys or no donkeys, I think we can all agree that this video guy is an assclown of epic proportions.

#15 3rd party JKor

3rd party JKor

Puller of Meats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 63979 posts
  • LocationNW of Boston

Posted 24 April 2014 - 07:04 AM

OMG, WTF. This guy is certifiably insane. I think he lives in his own private world because this video is such a head-scratcher.httpss://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TocpYTwd0js

I could only make it to 2:00.  I can't imagine watching the entire 10:00.

#16 Big Nake

Big Nake

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53518 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 08:28 AM

I could only make it to 2:00.  I can't imagine watching the entire 10:00.

It's literally painful. But you only watched the part where he was going on about the bike negotiations like a girl. You gotta get to the "addressing the haters" part because that's where the wheels fall off.

#17 MakeMeHoppy

MakeMeHoppy

Redundancy Comptroller of Redundancy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10682 posts
  • LocationSlower Lower Delaware

Posted 24 April 2014 - 04:37 PM

OMG STOP SAYING STAR SAN!!!

#18 MakeMeHoppy

MakeMeHoppy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10682 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 04:42 PM

OMG I may have to go back in to try to understand why I need to wear a tight shirt when I brew.

#19 Big Nake

Big Nake

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53518 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:09 PM

OMG I may have to go back in to try to understand why I need to wear a tight shirt when I brew.

Or take your shirt off, wear latex gloves, pick dust particles out of the air, etc. I can't believe what I saw in that vid.

#20 MakeMeHoppy

MakeMeHoppy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10682 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:54 PM

Most people don't understand contact time.... my understanding it is the time star san is in contact with the surface you are sanitizing. Pro tip - run some star san through the pump so sanitize that as well.

I almost lost it when he went outside and the brew day turned into a nature video.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users