#21 3rd party JKor

3rd party JKor

Puller of Meats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 64049 posts
  • LocationNW of Boston

Posted 18 August 2015 - 06:29 PM

I thought you needed additional hardware to run multiple DS18B20 sensors from the Arduino platform?

#22 3rd party JKor

3rd party JKor

Puller of Meats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 64049 posts
  • LocationNW of Boston

Posted 18 August 2015 - 06:45 PM

Getting up to 48 hours now.  These batches fermented super fast.  Both of them have all but stopped activity.  You can see where I pulled the dry stout from the chamber this morning.  It was a steady climb up to 70F throughout the day, where it seems to have leveled.  Nice stop for a d-rest.  The Union Jack is petering out, starting to see bigger and bigger gaps between the AC cycles.  It's probably a good time to start stepping up the temp on that one.  I'm going to check gravities tonight to see where they are.

UJ-DS-48hr.JPG

#23 3rd party JKor

3rd party JKor

Puller of Meats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 64049 posts
  • LocationNW of Boston

Posted 18 August 2015 - 08:49 PM

Dry stout is at 1.012, still some residual sweetness there.  The beer still had a thick krausen on top and the sample was visibly fermenting, so it's got a few more points to go.

The Union Jack clone is at 1.022.  Pretty speedy drop, going from 1.070 to 1.022 in less than 48 hours.  24 points per day!  I'm starting the ramp up in temp for this one now.

#24 3rd party JKor

3rd party JKor

Puller of Meats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 64049 posts
  • LocationNW of Boston

Posted 19 August 2015 - 08:22 AM

Heat has been applied...

UJ-DS-54hr.JPG

#25 Stout_fan

Stout_fan

Frequent Member

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3115 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 05 September 2015 - 07:35 AM

JKor, for some reason your photos do not show up, everybody else does.  Any particular setting I'm hosing?  All I get is a message saying it contains errors.

Looking at this in Firefox with AdBlock plus and NoScript, but neither is going active on your photo link.  Odd,

#26 3rd party JKor

3rd party JKor

Puller of Meats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 64049 posts
  • LocationNW of Boston

Posted 05 September 2015 - 08:07 AM

I can't see them either.  I think my Dropbox account is screwed up right now.  It's been giving me issues the last few days.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users