#41 shaggaroo

shaggaroo

Comptroller of Hot Flashes

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1965 posts
  • LocationMiddle of Nowhere, NY

Posted 10 July 2016 - 11:58 AM

How much do you know about the extraction?

I'm guessing it uses supercritical CO2, so temps above 31.1 ºC and pressures above 72.9 atm. Same process they use for decaffeinated coffee, etc.

#42 denny

denny

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9092 posts
  • LocationEugene OR

Posted 10 July 2016 - 12:49 PM

haven't checked them, but, we certainly have them :D

same here...good idea!

#43 DieselGopher

DieselGopher

Executive Director of Whatnot and what not

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14176 posts
  • Locationhanging around

Posted 10 July 2016 - 04:16 PM

I'm guessing it uses supercritical CO2, so temps above 31.1 ºC and pressures above 72.9 atm. Same process they use for decaffeinated coffee, etc.

Everything I've seen is fairly small (batch size) tedious to fill/clean, and slow. It should be doable under supercritical levels, and in faster cycles that are easier to run. It's a tenuous industry ATM with differing laws between states, and the Feds still lingering.

#44 MtnBrewer

MtnBrewer

Skynet Architect

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6695 posts
  • LocationThe Springs

Posted 11 July 2016 - 07:15 AM

Missed this before. You know if they'll fill a 10# tank? I think I'm getting close to needing a fill.

I don't know. I went by Way To Grow on Sinton, just off I-25. They told me they don't handle 5's but I didn't ask about 10's. Give them a call.

#45 MyaCullen

MyaCullen

Cheap Blue Meanie

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 68757 posts
  • LocationSpokane, WA

Posted 11 July 2016 - 08:10 AM

I don't know. I went by Way To Grow on Sinton, just off I-25. They told me they don't handle 5's but I didn't ask about 10's. Give them a call.

I called several grow shops last year when I only had a 10# and needed gas on a Sunday, around here it was a big nope, and the brewshops only swap 5s and 20s.  So on Monday i traded my 10# up to a 20# for about $35 plus fill of $17.75, now with the 20# I have more swap options.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users