Photo
- - - - -

Dr. Rudi please report to the taproom... stat!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Big Nake

Big Nake

Comptroller of Forum Content

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53867 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 12:04 PM

Just got an email from Farmhouse about Dr. Rudi hops. Anyone tried these? They have a lemongrass, citrus and pine needle character, high-alpha, dual-purpose. I'm considering ordering some of these and some Loral to take them for a test drive. Anyone? Bueller? Frye?

#2 HVB

HVB

No Life

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18067 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 12:07 PM

Funny, I saw the same e-mail and thought about it and just realized I have too many hops and I think it is time for me to step away from some of the new ones and go back to some of the old classics. 

#3 Big Nake

Big Nake

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53867 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 12:09 PM

Funny, I saw the same e-mail and thought about it and just realized I have too many hops and I think it is time for me to step away from some of the new ones and go back to some of the old classics.

I have quite a few hops but I started stocking up on the "cleaner" ones (Santiam, Liberty, Golding, Crystal, Glacier, Mt. Hood, etc) and thought that these might be worth a try in some pale ales. I see that they're $19.99 a pound and I don't really want a pound of these... especially if they're not to my liking. I just emailed FH and asked if they are selling them in 4oz bags as they usually do.

#4 Big Nake

Big Nake

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53867 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 12:32 PM

They have the 4oz bags of Dr. Rudi but UGH... they're out of Loral.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users