22 replies to this topic

#21 Big Nake

Big Nake

Comptroller of Forum Content

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53365 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 03:03 PM

I carbed up a hoppy blonde ale that I'm sampling right now. For this one I went straight for the gel. I tapped about a half glass of schputz and dumped it and then went back and got crystal clear beer for the next full pint. It's true that you don't have to "prepare" the WW clarifier but I don't really like the way it has to be used and even when done that way... I don't think it's getting beer as clear as when I use gel. Weird?

#22 HVB

HVB

No Life

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18036 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 05:49 AM

I have a hoppy wheat that I kegged up before leaving for vacation where I added some biofine. I will post pictures of the first few pours.

#23 Big Nake

Big Nake

Comptroller of Forum Content

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53365 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 06:20 AM

I have a hoppy wheat that I kegged up before leaving for vacation where I added some biofine. I will post pictures of the first few pours.

On an upcoming LHBS trip I plan to see if she carries Biofine. I would like to try it just to see how it differs from this WW stuff. My guess is that there is something different about the composition of it or maybe it's just watered down or something. My guess is that you're getting better results with Biofine than I'm getting with this stuff so I'd like to try it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users