#81 3rd party JKor

3rd party JKor

Puller of Meats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 63966 posts
  • LocationNW of Boston

Posted 03 May 2009 - 06:41 PM

If you have any changes post them up now.Also, if you have any brand preferences, post them up too.

#82 3rd party JKor

3rd party JKor

Puller of Meats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 63966 posts
  • LocationNW of Boston

Posted 03 May 2009 - 07:34 PM

Everyone PM me their e-mail address so I can send out copies of the order for you to verify.Besides hops, I think the only outstanding issue is that we don't have a full sack of roasted barley claimed, but a bunch of people wanted 5-10 pounds. Right now the sack of RB is:JK 10#drez 5#zym 10#Ben Z. 5#We could each add 5# to our order, then only 5# would be unaccounted for. Maybe someone else in the buy would take the remaining 5#?

#83 Winkydowbrewing

Winkydowbrewing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • LocationWorcester, MA

Posted 03 May 2009 - 08:41 PM

I agree on the hops. I will probably hold off on the hops order and just stick with the grain. If you are looking for someone to get in on the roasted barley still I can take 10#.

#84 ThroatwobblerMangrove

ThroatwobblerMangrove

Open Letter (and similar documents) Comptroller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4491 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 03:22 AM

If you have any changes post them up now.Also, if you have any brand preferences, post them up too.

My updated hop order:1# EKG1# MittelfruhFor my grain brands I put a post up over in the beer forum to get feedback on which companies are best if anyone would like to chime in or ask any questions.https://www.brews-br...amp;#entry36791

#85 ThroatwobblerMangrove

ThroatwobblerMangrove

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4491 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 03:24 AM

Everyone PM me their e-mail address so I can send out copies of the order for you to verify.Besides hops, I think the only outstanding issue is that we don't have a full sack of roasted barley claimed, but a bunch of people wanted 5-10 pounds. Right now the sack of RB is:JK 10#drez 5#zym 10#Ben Z. 5#We could each add 5# to our order, then only 5# would be unaccounted for. Maybe someone else in the buy would take the remaining 5#?

I'll do my part and take another 5# of RB if it will get the numbers up. I won't have to buy RB for years :P

#86 HVB

HVB

No Life

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18047 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 05:22 AM

I would be looking for a sack each of Rye -- Thomas FawcettMunich -- Best Maltz2 bags MO-- Thomas Fawcett2 bags of 2 row-- Canada Maltingso that makes 6 for me ..

I will also add another 5# of the RB so we can get closer to a full sack.Mike

#87 ThroatwobblerMangrove

ThroatwobblerMangrove

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4491 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 05:28 PM

Okay - my grain order with grain brands:1 bag US 2-row (Canada Malting Co)1 bag Maris Otter (Thomas Fawcet and Sons)1 bag Munich (BestMalz)preferred brands for sharing if no one else has a preference:20# Golden Promise (Thomas Fawcet and Sons)15# Pilsen (BestMalz)15# Wheat (BestMalz)15# Roasted Barley (Thomas Fawcet and Sons)10# Crystal 60L (Thomas Fawcet and Sons)On these if people want to go with something else I don't really care that much so you guys can work it out.Hops:1# EKG1# Hal Mittlefrue

#88 3rd party JKor

3rd party JKor

Puller of Meats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 63966 posts
  • LocationNW of Boston

Posted 05 May 2009 - 07:03 AM

OK, I'll add WDB for the last 10# of RB. Our sacks of grain should be all set now.Also, can everyone verify their hop orders. I'm going to add the hops to the spreadsheet today and send it out to night for everyone to check.Right now I have:zym: 1# EKG, 1# Mittelfruhbdutton: 1# Cascade, 1# Simcoe, 1# ChinookAny others?

#89 3rd party JKor

3rd party JKor

Puller of Meats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 63966 posts
  • LocationNW of Boston

Posted 05 May 2009 - 07:05 AM

preferred brands for sharing if no one else has a preference:20# Golden Promise (Thomas Fawcet and Sons)15# Pilsen (BestMalz)15# Wheat (BestMalz)15# Roasted Barley (Thomas Fawcet and Sons)10# Crystal 60L (Thomas Fawcet and Sons)On these if people want to go with something else I don't really care that much so you guys can work it out.

I think those all work out as the brands we're ordering.

#90 3rd party JKor

3rd party JKor

Puller of Meats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 63966 posts
  • LocationNW of Boston

Posted 05 May 2009 - 09:29 AM

OK, I have one more monkey wrench to throw into the works...:)I'm putting in an order with Hops Direct for a few varieties. If anyone in on the GB wants to piggyback on my order to save on shipping, let me know what you want...Any varieties you want, but that are not available through Hops Direct, you can order through NCM. They seem to have a very wide selection.

#91 HVB

HVB

No Life

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18047 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 01:12 PM

OK, I have one more monkey wrench to throw into the works...:cheers:I'm putting in an order with Hops Direct for a few varieties. If anyone in on the GB wants to piggyback on my order to save on shipping, let me know what you want...Any varieties you want, but that are not available through Hops Direct, you can order through NCM. They seem to have a very wide selection.

I may want in on this .. any idea when you will need the hops by?? I have to go through the freezer and see what i need.Mike

#92 3rd party JKor

3rd party JKor

Puller of Meats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 63966 posts
  • LocationNW of Boston

Posted 05 May 2009 - 06:28 PM

I may want in on this .. any idea when you will need the hops by?? I have to go through the freezer and see what i need.Mike

Well, I want to put in the order in the next few days. I want to get it in before the NCM order.

#93 3rd party JKor

3rd party JKor

Puller of Meats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 63966 posts
  • LocationNW of Boston

Posted 06 May 2009 - 10:17 AM

I sent out the grain order spreadsheet for everyone to review. Please review your order and get back to me ASAP so I can get an official quote from NCM.

#94 HVB

HVB

No Life

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18047 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 11:36 AM

e-mail sent back to you

#95 dondewey

dondewey

No Life

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11549 posts
  • LocationVA

Posted 06 May 2009 - 03:39 PM

JK - Reply sent.Drez - If you don't want the entire bag of rye malt, let me know.

#96 HVB

HVB

No Life

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18047 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 05:56 PM

Drez - If you don't want the entire bag of rye malt, let me know.

How much rye you want? I am sure I can spare a few pounds ..LOL Mike

#97 3rd party JKor

3rd party JKor

Puller of Meats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 63966 posts
  • LocationNW of Boston

Posted 06 May 2009 - 07:56 PM

Sent out an updated order spreadsheet with hops included, for those ordering hops (which is just me, zym and bdutton at this point).

#98 3rd party JKor

3rd party JKor

Puller of Meats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 63966 posts
  • LocationNW of Boston

Posted 07 May 2009 - 12:50 PM

I put in the order for an official quote. They will get back to me either this afternoon or tomorrow. I'll send the final quote around when I get it back.Once we confirm everything is OK and all the payments are in, I'll place the order. The order will ship within two business days and transit time is 1 day. So, if we're on the ball we can have the order here by the end of next. :PFor those of you who are going to jump in on the Hops Direct order. Confirm with me ASAP on what you want. I'd like to put that order in tonight, if possible.

Edited by JKoravos, 07 May 2009 - 12:57 PM.

#99 ThroatwobblerMangrove

ThroatwobblerMangrove

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4491 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 04:27 PM

I put in the order for an official quote. They will get back to me either this afternoon or tomorrow. I'll send the final quote around when I get it back.Once we confirm everything is OK and all the payments are in, I'll place the order. The order will ship within two business days and transit time is 1 day. So, if we're on the ball we can have the order here by the end of next. :PFor those of you who are going to jump in on the Hops Direct order. Confirm with me ASAP on what you want. I'd like to put that order in tonight, if possible.

W00T! :facepalm:

#100 3rd party JKor

3rd party JKor

Puller of Meats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 63966 posts
  • LocationNW of Boston

Posted 07 May 2009 - 04:53 PM

So, if we're on the ball we can have the order here by the end of next. :facepalm:

...next week. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users