2 replies to this topic

#1 mTizzle

mTizzle

Atomic Chef Runner-Up

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2397 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 07:32 PM

Fruit Punch was on the tab tonight. At least that we have certified colors we have again. Thankfully.I have not had too much fruit punch in my life and Hawaiian Fruit Punch advertises that you get a punch from their drink. I do not recall the exact flavor, however, I will admit that Fruit Punch teh JOOSE has a punch. Not exactly my favorite kind of “punch.” It was more like a slap in the face rather than a nice “punch” to enhance the flavor of a beverage. Not unlike flavored spicey food that then decides that spice is more important than what the spice is sitting on. As opposed to a little guy with weird hair that gives you a Haiwaiin punch, the JOOSE punch is more like a yard gnome on meth that is pissed that you are laughing at his little yellow hat.I think that the lightening, perhaps, makes the punch more punchy. I did not feel too much alcoholness, but it kept me awake.In spite of this, the Fruit Punch was a nice pretty light red to pink color. More red than the watermelon JOOSE and closer to what a “Fruit Punch” drink would look like in the general market place.I drank the rest from the can, properly and mostly enjoyed the experience. I feel that watermelon is the better pinkish/red JOOSE, but this will do in a pinch. Also, if one is looking for a punchy tongue and mouth experience, here you go.

#2 thedisappearer

thedisappearer

Comptroller of BigAssMan

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 43700 posts
  • Locationen route

Posted 29 August 2010 - 03:09 PM

a punchy tongue and mouth experience

Taking your talents to South Beach?

#3 mTizzle

mTizzle

Atomic Chef Runner-Up

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2397 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 04:15 PM

Taking your talents to South Beach?

I have not been to South Beach, but Fruit Punch JOOSE may fit in there.I was not stating that I had these talents, but that the drink did.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users