2 replies to this topic

#1 mTizzle

mTizzle

Atomic Chef Runner-Up

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2397 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 12:28 PM

Here in Michigan we are in the throws of fall. This includes apple picking, cider, etc. I had recetnly gotten a hard cider to enjoy and review. I did enjoy it, but was pondering my words. Then, I tried:Melonball- A:M.My socks were removed from my feet with vigor, perhaps in a knocking manner, and thrust across the room. I have to say, that it has rarely happened before.In executive summary, this is now my current favorite malt liquor beverage. I thought that I would never leave teh JOOSE. I had tried others, and nothing ever compared. I will give that Green Apple teh JOOSE is still a close number 2, but Melonball-A:M is a slight bit better.There is listed artifical flavor and certified color, but no mention of anything that might add lightning. There does not appear to be caffeine or Taurine. Thus, I would not recommend operating heavy machinary after imbibing this drink.Originally, I was just being a little crazy. The JOOSE selection at the particular location I was at was slim. So I got this. It, however, was a pleasent surprise. It was smooth. It was suble. It was also slightly pink. There was no harsh bight or after taste. I followed the Melonball-A:M by a Watermelon teh JOOSE, and the JOOSE was harsher on the pallet. It was more assertive and, slightly, less pleasant. Where the watermelon teh JOOSE tasted like I was drinking spiked watermelon juice (e.g. with middle of the road vodka), Melonball-A:M tasted like I was drinking liquidifed melonballs with ones favorite smooth spirit.The 12% was pretty strong. Though I had not eaten much that day, and the empty stomach may have contributed to the affects of the alcohol.In summary, I can recommend Melonball-A:M as a great drink. It may work well on hot summer days, but also works in crisp fall evenings.

#2 Vagus

Vagus

Just had an organism

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 58913 posts
  • LocationThere

Posted 11 November 2010 - 03:36 PM

This inspires me to seek teh melon.

#3 mTizzle

mTizzle

Atomic Chef Runner-Up

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2397 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 09:42 PM

This inspires me to seek teh melon.

Enjoy it for me, as it is one of the BANNED in MI now.I will have to wait on reviews of these many wonderous drinks after trips across state lines.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users