#1 crankycat

crankycat

Comptroller of Zombies

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2107 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis, MN

Posted 06 January 2011 - 09:09 AM

If you are going to the Winter Carnival Beer Dabbler in Saint Paul, MN on Saturday, January 29th, I hope you will consider entering one of your home brewed beers in the contest. One entry per ticketed participant, to be dropped off at the Beer Dabbler from 3:30-5:30 pm, with no additional fee for the beer contest. Standard BJCP beer categories with medals and prizes for first place in each category. There will also be a prize for the best beer by a First Time Entrant. Best of Show is a $300 gift certificate to Northern Brewer! The judging will be on February 19th and I am definitely looking for judges of all skill levels! (We are still deciding where judging will take place---I will keep you posted.) This is an AHA/BJCP contest.To enter your beer and/or sign up to judge: www.thebeerdabblercontest.info If you have any questions, please send me an email at gera@thebeerdabbler.comHope to see you at the Beer Dabbler!Gera Exire LaTourContest OrganizerP.S. Yes, I know that this is a day of judging for the Upper Mississippi Mash Out. If you have home brewing friends that aren't judging that day, please pass this message along. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users