1 reply to this topic

#1 aquahijo

aquahijo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationHarrisburg, NC

Posted 07 July 2009 - 06:35 AM

If any of the Charlotte folks are interested. This will get going around 7pm."Join us for our Founder's Glass night. It gets started at 7 pm and we will be tapping a RARE keg of Canadian Breakfast stout! Founders Breakfast Stout aged in Kentucky whiskey barrels that were also used by a small maple syrup maker. The beer is then aged underground in the town's local mine. Maple & whiskey soaked wood, Sumatra and Kona coffee beans all in a delicious breakfast stout? Damn. What else can I say? Hurry, the glasses and the Canadian breakfast won't last long, so get here early!!!"

#2 gumballhead

gumballhead

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Locationsw michigan

Posted 07 July 2009 - 09:21 AM

If any of the Charlotte folks are interested. This will get going around 7pm."Join us for our Founder's Glass night. It gets started at 7 pm and we will be tapping a RARE keg of Canadian Breakfast stout! Founders Breakfast Stout aged in Kentucky whiskey barrels that were also used by a small maple syrup maker. The beer is then aged underground in the town's local mine. Maple & whiskey soaked wood, Sumatra and Kona coffee beans all in a delicious breakfast stout? Damn. What else can I say? Hurry, the glasses and the Canadian breakfast won't last long, so get here early!!!"

He's not kidding. If I didn't live less than 2 hrs from Founders I would drive there ... I found 2 cases of bottles at a localbeer shop but he asked me not to Tell. you WON"T be disapointed. It's just like the biscits and gravy grandma used to make.... mmmmmnn good. Here's to killing the Keg. may it rest in peace... :chug: :cheers: :chug: :cheers:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users