Photo
- - - - -

.5 Liter Beer Stein from Sam Adams for… Free!

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 MakeMeHoppy

MakeMeHoppy

Redundancy Comptroller of Redundancy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10682 posts
  • LocationSlower Lower Delaware

Posted 26 August 2014 - 09:35 AM

Don't feel bad... I do too!

My parents are "hoarders"... not as bad as what you see on tv where things are piled to the ceilings, but they still have my grandparents Encyclopedia set (that my grandparents almost got divorced over).  Who needs a complete set of Encyclopedia???  At any rate... I've inherited it to an extent.  I have a hard time getting rid of beer bottles especially!

We cleaned out my mother-in-law's house last year and my mother's this year. I made a promise to myself to not collect things I don't need.... even if they are free and beer related.

#22 Hines

Hines

Comptroller of Emus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9736 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 03:43 PM

They are out of steins.  If you want $10 off their 4 pack of mugs in the e-store, use code PINT14

#23 MyaCullen

MyaCullen

Cheap Blue Meanie

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 68748 posts
  • LocationSpokane, WA

Posted 30 August 2014 - 08:18 AM

Don't feel bad... I do too!

My parents are "hoarders"... not as bad as what you see on tv where things are piled to the ceilings, but they still have my grandparents Encyclopedia set (that my grandparents almost got divorced over).  Who needs a complete set of Encyclopedia???  At any rate... I've inherited it to an extent.  I have a hard time getting rid of beer bottles especially!

I bought one while in the navy, had it shipped to my uncles house, my aunts been hinting I need to take it back, I don't want the damn thing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users